2. What information will Nando’s collect about me?When you visit our website, our web server automatically records the name of your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the website from which you visit us, the pages on our sites you visit and in what sequence, and the date and length of your visit. This information is aggregate and anonymous data and does not identify you specifically. We also store personal identifiable information if you volunteer it, for example if you submit your e-mail address via our contact-us form.
3. What is Nando's cookies policy?Like many online services, we use a feature called a “cookie”, which is a small data file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your device’s hard drive. We use this cookie to keep track of your browsing activity whilst on the nandos.com website. The information that we collect through the cookie is aggregated and anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works and to understand what interests our users by showing us, for example, which pages you visit. The information does not identify you as an individual user. This website can only be accessed in conjunction with cookies or similar devices. If you do not wish us to collect the information your browser should allow the disablement of cookies. You can disable cookies at any time by using your browser options, however, if you turn off cookies, we will not be able to recognize you and therefore will not be able to allow you access to the website.
4. How will Nando’s use my personal information?The only personal information we collect is an email address for those users who wish to contact us. This information is collected simply so that customer services can respond appropriately. Your email address will not be shared with other third parties and will not be used for marketing purposes.
5. What security measures are in place to protect my personal information?Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, we have in place reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal information against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, misuse, destruction or against unauthorised disclosure or access to the information we collect online.
7. Will my Personal Data be shared with anyone else?Your personal information will not be shared with third parties unless such disclosure is required by law, including but not limited to complying with court orders, warrants, subpoenas, service of process requirements or discovery requests.
9. Will my Personal Data be transferred out of the UK?As Nando’s operates globally, it may be necessary to transfer your email address internationally. The data protection and other laws of other countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Economic Area. Please be assured that we take reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy is protected.
11. How can I contact Nando’s?