- 12 Chicken thighs, deboned and skinless
- 4T Olive tapenade
- 12 Basil leaves
- 12 Sundried tomatoes
- 4 Skewers*
- ½ Cup Nando’s Marinade
To serve (optional):
- Spicy potato wedges or couscous
- Nando’s PERinaise
- Place each chicken thigh fillet onto a board and open it up.
- Spoon a little of the tapenade into the centre of each thigh and top with a basil leaf and a piece of sundried tomato.
- Roll the thigh up, to enclose the filling, and thread it onto a skewer (3 per skewer).
- Brush a generous amount of the Nando’s Marinade onto each skewer and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Place the skewers onto a lightly oiled baking tray, brushing with more marinade, and bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with spicy potato wedges or couscous.
*Use a bay leaf branch or olive leaf branch as a skewer, alternatively use bamboo skewers. Soak your skewers for 20 minutes to prevent them from burning.