- 1.5kg Lamb ribs
- 1/3 Cup (90ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 6 Tbsp Apricot jam
- 6 Tbsp Water
- Coarse sea salt and black pepper to rub
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Use a sharp knife to make a few nicks across the fat side of the meat.
- Rub salt and pepper over the fat and in-between nicks.
- Heat olive oil in a large griddle pan, place meat fat side down, and brown for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and transfer to an oven proof dish or baking tray.
- Mix apricot jam, water and Nando’s PERi-PERi Sauce and pour over ribs.
- Place the ribs in the pre-heated oven and roast for 45 minutes to 1hr, 15 minutes.
- Baste ribs frequently with the sauce in the bottom of the dish.
- Serve with baked potato wedges and a side salad.