- 200g Butter
- 250g Dark chocolate
- 125ml Cake flour
- 150ml Cocoa powder
- 1ml Salt
- 100g White chocolate, chopped
- 100g Pecan nuts, chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 240ml (200g) Caster sugar
- 20ml Nando’s PERi-PERi Sauce
- Melt chocolate and butter over a double boiler or a glass bowl over boiling water. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Sift the flour, cocoa and salt together. Add the white chocolate and nuts and mix through.
- Beat eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Lightly fold the melted chocolate, Nando’s PERi-PERi Sauce and dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into a lined 22 cm x 22 cm cake tin.
- Bake at 160°C for 45 minutes, the brownies must be soft in the centre.
- Allow to cool. Carefully remove from pan and cut into squares.