- 5 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Red onion, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g Chicken fillets, thinly sliced
- ¼ Cup (60ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi Sauce
- 1 Cup (250ml) cream
- 250g Oven-roasted cherry tomatoes
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 500g Cooked pasta, such as, fettuccini, tagliatelle or papparadelle
- Heat the oil in a wok or wide frying pan. Add the onion and fry for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken strips and stir fry on a high heat, for 3-5 minutes, to brown the chicken.
- Stir in the Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce and simmer for 1 minute, to reduce slightly.
- Stir in the cream and oven-roasted tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle over pasta and serve.