- 4 Chicken fillets, each cut into 3
- ½ Cup Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- 2t Ground turmeric
- 2T Canola oil
- 1 Cup (250ml) plain yoghurt
- 2T Cumin seeds, lightly toasted
- 4 Tortillas
- 15g micro herbs
Watermelon and tomato salad
- ½ Watermelon, cut into chunks
- 200g Ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 15g Fresh mint
- 1 Lemon, squeezed
- 2T Extra virgin olive oil
- Mix together the ground turmeric and Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce and coat the chicken fillets in the mixture.
- Heat oil over a medium heat and brown the chicken until cooked.
- To make the salad, mix the watermelon, tomato and mint and dress with the freshly squeezed lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix together the yogurt and toasted cumin seeds and set aside.
- Toast the tortillas over a gas flame or in a dry pan over a high heat.
- To assemble, place the toasted tortillas on a plate and top with the watermelon salad and chicken and spoon over the cumin yogurt. Garnish with micro herbs and serve.