- 4 Chicken fillets
- ½ Cup (125ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- 2 Tbsp Canola oil
- 1 Cos lettuce head
- 4 Nectarines, stoned cut into quarters
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 1 Pomegranate, seeded
- 30g micro leaves
- 1 Cup (250ml) Nando's PERinaise
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Marinate the chicken fillets in the Nando’s PERi-PERi for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil over high heat and brown the chicken before placing in the oven to cook for a further 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Cut the lettuce into quarters and arrange it on a plate together with the nectarines and a squeeze of lime.
- Once the chicken is cooked, allow it to cool, then tear it apart and add to the salad.
- Splash and dash some Nando’s PERinaise over the salad.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and micro greens.