- 2 Tbsp Sunflower oil
- 8 Chicken thighs
- 1/2 Cup (60ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- 1 Can (400ml) coconut milk
- 250g Rice noodles, cooked
- 4 Mini cucumbers
- 1 Basil sprig
- 50g Fresh coconut, shaved
- 2 Stalks spring onions
- Heat the oil over a medium heat and brown the chicken thighs.
- Add the Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce and coconut milk to the pan.
- After 10 minutes of reducing, spoon the curry over the cooked rice noodles and top with thinly sliced mini cucumbers, fresh basil, finely shaved coconut and thinly sliced spring onions.