- 2 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 Cup (250ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- 400g Cannellini beans, drained
- 8 Chicken legs
- 250g Butternut pumpkin, skinned and cubed
- 200g Cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Mix together the tomato paste and Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce.
- Place the drained beans, chicken legs and butternut to a large oven dish and pour over the sauce.
- Roast for 1 hour, then add the tomatoes to the dish and return to the oven.
- Once the chicken and butternut are cooked and the tomatoes have blistered remove from the oven and serve.