- 4 Cobs of corn
- 2 Avocados, halved and cut up roughly
- 1 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 15g Fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Limes, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- 4 Chicken fillets, cut into chunks
- ½ Cup (125ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- 1 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp Treacle (or brown) sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Start making the salad by charring the corn over a gas flame or the barbeque until blistered and slightly black. Slice the kernels off the cob and gently toss together with the avocado, red onion and coriander. Dress with the olive oil and lime juice and season to taste.
- Toss the chicken in the Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce, tomato paste and sugar and then bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with the corn salad.