- 6 Chicken fillets
- 120g Cake flour
- 1 Cup (250ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- 240g Toasted coconut
- Canola oil for shallow frying
- Salt to taste
- ½ Cup (125ml) Pawpaw, cut into quarters
- 250g Strawberries cut into thick rings
- ¼ Cup (60ml) Mild PERi-PERi sauce
- ½ Cup (125ml) crème fraiche
- 1 Lime, zested
- Fresh coriander and mint, to garnish
- Cut the chicken fillets into pieces and then dust in the flour, shaking off the excess.
- Dip the chicken chunks into the Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce, then roll in the toasted coconut.
- Heat canola oil, fry the chicken until golden, drain on paper towel and then season with salt.
- Place the pawpaw and strawberries on a plate, add the chicken and drizzle with the Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce.
- Mix together the crème fraiche and the lime zest to serve on the side. Garnish with fresh coriander and mint.