- Oil for shallow frying
- 6 Chicken fillets
- 120g Cake flour
- 1 Cup (250ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- 240g Toasted breadcrumbs
Skinny sweet potato fries
- 2 Large sweet potatoes cut into matchsticks
- 6 Tbsp corn flour
- Oil for deep-frying
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil over a medium heat.
- Coat the sweet potatoes with corn flour and deep-fry until crispy and cooked.
- Drain on paper towel.
Raw cabbage salad
- Red cabbage, halved, washed and thinly sliced.
- 25g Coriander, washed and roughly chopped
- 1/4 Cup (60ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- Heat oil over a medium heat.
- Cut the chicken into large strips and coat in the flour.
- Coat the chicken strips in the Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce.
- Shake off any excess sauce and then roll in breadcrumbs. Place on a tray in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Fry the chicken strips in small batches, allowing them to brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper town and then serve with the fries and salad, with extra Nando’s PERi-PERi and Nando’s Garlic sauce on the side.