- 6 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 500g Chicken livers
- 1 Cup (250ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- 8 Baby zucchini, sliced into ½ cm thick strips
- 500g Cooked Tagliatelle pasta
- 3 tsp Roughly chopped parsley
- 50g Parmesan
- Heat 5 Tbsp olive oil or butter over a medium heat. Add the chicken livers and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add the Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce to the chicken livers and allow to cook for another 2 minutes then remove from the heat.
- Coat the baby marrow strips in 1 Tbsp olive oil and cook on a hot griddle pan until charred lines have formed on the strips.
- Toss the chicken livers and baby zucchini through the cooked pasta, garnish with chopped parsley and freshly grated Parmesan and enjoy.