- 3 Tbsp Sunflower oil
- 4 Chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- ½ Cup (125ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- 4 Garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ Red onion, sliced
- 2 Stalks celery, one shaved into ribbons and one sliced
- 150g Radishes, thinly sliced
- 120g Spring onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Sesame seeds, toasted
- Place the celery, radishes and spring onions into a mixing bowl.
- Heat 2 Tbsp sunflower and when hot, add the chicken.
- Once browned, add the Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce and allow to reduce slightly.
- In a separate pan, heat 1 Tbsp sunflower oil, gently brown the garlic and drain on kitchen towel.
- Sauté the red onion in the same pan.
- Add the celery, radishes and stir-fry till cooked but still crisp.
- Add the remaining ingredients and serve immediately, sprinkled with the sesame seeds.